Travel Ban on All Non-Vaccinated Individuals in any Public Transport
Government of the Punjab,
Subject: – TRAVEL BAN ON ALL NON-VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS FROM BOARDING IN ANY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Kindly refer to the subject noted above.
2. I am directed to request you to ensure that no person boards any Public Transport who is not vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least one dose should have been administered). It is further requested that Secretaries of District Regional Transport Authorities may be directed to coordinate with the Chief Executive Officers, District Health Authorities of respective districts to develop mechanism for its implementation.
3. If first dose of vaccine has been received by the person three weeks prior, the second dose must b e administered before allowing to board Public Transport.
4. This may be assigned TOP PRIORITY.
SECTION OFFICER (EP&C)
No. & Date Even:
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. All Chief Executive Officers (DHAs), Punjab.
2. PSO to Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Punjab.
3. PSO to Special Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Punjab.
4. PA to Additional Secretary (Technical), P&SH Department.
5. Master File.
Travel ban for unvaccinated Persons on Public Transport inside the Punjab. This letter is send to all SEcretary Transports in each 36 Districts of Punjab.
INITIATE ACTION AGAINST IRFAN ASI ETC. POLICE STATION MURAD PUR SIALKOT
APPOINTMENT AS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER (EST) ON REGULAR BASIS IN MANDI BAHAUDDIN
Schedule of Large Scale Assessment Grade 5 & 8 under PEC
Clarification regarding Charge Allowance to the School Head in Schools by Finance Department Punjab
Mr. Rashid Ahmad Qaisar posted as Additional Director in OO Divisional Director Gujranwala
No Inquiry No Demand No Punishment No Audit Para Certificate for Government Employees
Self-Reporting by Schools on NCOC Portal and APP regarding COVID-19
Withdrawn Orders of EST (AT) promoted erroneously on 25.05.2019
Institution-wise statistics regarding taken over Private schools and Madaaris in Punjab
Suspension Orders of Mr. Hafiz Muhammad Qasim CEO DEA Vehari
Instructions for Head Teachers in Gujranwala
Visiting of Employees of SED without prior approval from CEO (DEAs)