Thematic working Group (TWG) constituted for Modeling of Primary Schools
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 15th December, 2020
NO.SO (SE-1)1-1/2020: The following Thematic Working Group (TWG) is hereby constituted to chalk out the modalities regarding Primary Schools Modeling by comparing the best practices and availability of current resources:
1. Dr. Muhammad Kaleem, Deputy Secretary (EE), SED Convener
2. Mr. Abdal Mufti, Head of Research, PMIU, Lahore. Member
3. Ms. Farah Nadeem, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, PMIU-PESRP Lahore Member
4. Ms. Fayyaz Sajid, Senior System Analyst PMIU-PESRP. Lahore Member
5. Mr. Ali Imran, IT Consultant, PMIU-PESRP Lahore. Member
6. Mr. Imran Haider, Field officer, PMIU-PESRP. Member
7. Ms. Madiha Masood, Planning and Coordination officer, PMIU-PESRP. Member
8. Ms. Fakiha Aslam, AEO, District Layyah. Member
9. Mr. Asim ljaz Cheema. AEO, Gujranwala. Member
10. Elementary School Teacher (Co-opted Member). Member
11. Elementary School Teacher (Co-opted Member). Member
TORs of the TWG:
1. To analyze the data and conduct the surveys for situation analysis on the following available and required resources for Primary School Model, containing holistic approach in order to achieve the target of quality education and SDG-4:
a. Number of the students and teachers.
b. Available resources and required resources.
c. Primary Schools situated in Rural and Urban Areas.
d. Availability and requirement of infrastructure for managerial, janitorial, supporting staff to accomplish the school routine matters,
2. To develop an efficient and effective model of primary school.
3. A comprehensive cost effective plan for revamping of Primary Schools based on
recommendations by TWG will be submitted to the competent authority till 15th January, 2021
for informed decision making.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
No. & Date Even:
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action:
1. PD PMIU-PESRP.
2. PS. to Minister, School Education Department.
3. PS to Special Secretary (Planning), School Education Department
4. All members of the TWG.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Dr. Masood Akhtar posted as District Education Officer(SE/BS-19) DISTRICT Gujranwala
Inclusion of Master M.Phil & Ph.D degrees in Social work in NADRA record for CNIC purpose
Suspension orders of Mr. Irfan Khurshid Incharge Headmaster GHS Narang Tehsil Chakwal
Education – English Language Communication Skills from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No.2
Mr. Muhammad Riaz posted as additional Charge of DEO(M-EE/BS-19) District Sargodha
GRADE 11 – PHYSICS CHAPTER NO. 11 HEAT & THERMODYNAMICS Test No. 1 Online MCQs MDCAT & ECAT Prepara…
Mr. Abdul Hafeez posted as Deputy DEO(M-EE/BS-18) Tehsil & District Kasur
Supply of list of staff from schools for CONDUCT of MDCAT EXAM 2020
Notification promotion ESTs to SSTs Science Female in Faisalabad issued on 22-10-2020
PROMOTION OF EST TO SST (MALE) IN DISTRICT RAHIM YAR KHAN NOTIFICATION ISSUED 0N 04-12-2020
Local Holiday announced in District Rahim Yar Khan on urs Mubarak of Hazrat Khawaja Ghulam Farid (R….
Necessary SOP for Private schools during outbreak of Corona for collection of Monthly Fee