Thematic working Group (TWG) constituted for Modeling of Primary Schools
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 15th December, 2020
NO.SO (SE-1)1-1/2020: The following Thematic Working Group (TWG) is hereby constituted to chalk out the modalities regarding Primary Schools Modeling by comparing the best practices and availability of current resources:
1. Dr. Muhammad Kaleem, Deputy Secretary (EE), SED Convener
2. Mr. Abdal Mufti, Head of Research, PMIU, Lahore. Member
3. Ms. Farah Nadeem, Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist, PMIU-PESRP Lahore Member
4. Ms. Fayyaz Sajid, Senior System Analyst PMIU-PESRP. Lahore Member
5. Mr. Ali Imran, IT Consultant, PMIU-PESRP Lahore. Member
6. Mr. Imran Haider, Field officer, PMIU-PESRP. Member
7. Ms. Madiha Masood, Planning and Coordination officer, PMIU-PESRP. Member
8. Ms. Fakiha Aslam, AEO, District Layyah. Member
9. Mr. Asim ljaz Cheema. AEO, Gujranwala. Member
10. Elementary School Teacher (Co-opted Member). Member
11. Elementary School Teacher (Co-opted Member). Member
TORs of the TWG:
1. To analyze the data and conduct the surveys for situation analysis on the following available and required resources for Primary School Model, containing holistic approach in order to achieve the target of quality education and SDG-4:
a. Number of the students and teachers.
b. Available resources and required resources.
c. Primary Schools situated in Rural and Urban Areas.
d. Availability and requirement of infrastructure for managerial, janitorial, supporting staff to accomplish the school routine matters,
2. To develop an efficient and effective model of primary school.
3. A comprehensive cost effective plan for revamping of Primary Schools based on
recommendations by TWG will be submitted to the competent authority till 15th January, 2021
for informed decision making.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
No. & Date Even:
Copy forwarded for information and necessary action:
1. PD PMIU-PESRP.
2. PS. to Minister, School Education Department.
3. PS to Special Secretary (Planning), School Education Department
4. All members of the TWG.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
WORLD FAMOUS – General Knowledge – Test No. 8 – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
Departmental Promotion Committee meeting for SST on 16.3.2021
DPI SE visit of District Bhakkar on 07-08-2020
Mathematics Class 10th Chapter No. 08 Projection of a Side of a Triangle
Closing of 254 PEF Schools within 1 kilometer radius of Public Schools
Admissibility of Full Adhoc Relief Allowance during Leave
Suspension orders of SST in Sialkot on inefficiency
PHYSICS Chapter No. 20 ATOMIC SPECTRA 2nd Year Online MCQs MDCAT & ECAT Preparation Test No.1
Schedule of conduct of Leftover Exam of SSC-1 and HSSC Annual 2020
Biology Chapter No. 8 Variations and Genetics 2nd Year Online MCQs – TEST No.2
PERSONALITIES OF THE WORLD – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE Test No. 6 – Online MCQs for Competition Exams
Application invited from Teachers for Paper Marking and DEO of tools LSA Grade-5