Students upto Class 8 of Public and Private Schools promoted in Next higher class without Exam
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
dated Lahore, the 10TH June, 2020
No.SO(A-1)1-31/2008: In pursuance approval of the Inter-Provincial Education Ministers Committee meeting, the students up to class-S o public and private schools are hereby promoted to next higher class without annual examination the wake of corona virus pandemic (Covid-19).
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
No. & DATE EVEN: –
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. All the Divisional Commissioners in Punjab.
2. All the Deputy Commissioners / Administrator, DEA in Punjab with the request to ensue implementation.
3. The Director Public Instructions (SE/EE), Lahore
4. ALL the Chief Executive Officers, DEAs in Punjab with the direction to ensure implementation in letter and spirit. Rahim Yar Khan
5. The Deputy Director (Monitoring), CMMF, School Education Department.
6. The Director General Public Relations, Punjab for wide circulation.
7. PSO to Minister, School Education Department.
8. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
9. PS to Special Secretary (Operations/Reforms), School Education Department.
10. Office order file.
(MUHAMMAD ISSA ALI)
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (DEA) RAHIM YAR KHAN Endst: No. Dated: — /2020
Copy forwarded to all the District Education Officers (SE , EE-M/ EE-W) RahMYARKHAN with the request to circulate the same to all Public & Private Schools in District Rahim Yar Khan for information and further necessary action.
Hiring of Part Time Coaches (PTC) for Schools SED Punjab
Relieving of Educators who fail to obtain Professional Qualification within prescribed time period A…
Preparation of Plan A,B,C for all remaining Papers Examinations and Central Marking in Punjab
Nomination of Officers required for Training regarding inquiry proceeding/PEEDA ACT 2006
Grant of DDO Powers in 144 High & Higher Secondary Schools in Faisalabad District issued on 21-10-20…
Rana Aurangzeb AC Burewala Transferred on violent attack on school Guard
Distribution of ECE Kits to Boys Primary & Elementary Schools in Tehsil Sahiwal by QAED Sahiwal
Mr. Shahin Shah Babar attached with Deputy Director (Monitoring) CMMF
Honoraria for Teachers perform duties during PANDEMIC COVID-19 in District Vehari
Teachers deputed for Emergency Duty against LOCUSTs in 18-Hazari
Posting of Section Officers in Different Departments of Punjab
Notification withdrawal of Suspension orders of Mst. Ishrat Sattar SESE(ARTS) in Mianwali