SINGLE SST (SCIENCE) ELIGIBLE / ALLOWED FOR E-TRANSFER FROM PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Petitioners, Shuja Haider, SST (Sci) and two others
Respondent, DEO (W-EE), Chakwal as Departmental Representative of
CEO (DEA), Chakwal.
Precise facts of the case are that the petitioners filed a Writ Petition No.2174/2020 in which Honourable Lahore High Court, Rawalpindi Bench, Rawalpindi passed order dated 10.11.2020. The operative part are which is reproduced below “Petitioners are directed to approach the Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department, with all necessary record within three days. If so approached, the grievance against a specific clause of the policy be addressed and redressed. Report is expected to be submitted on next date of hearing”
2. AND WHEREAS, In compliance with Court’s direction the petitioners were afforded an opportunity of personal hearing in the presence of representative of Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Chakwal and heard at length.
3. AND WHEREAS, The petitioners submitted that IT Teachers have been given opportunity to apply for E-Transfer if there is single IT Teacher in the school. Whereas, SST (Sci) is also a technical post like IT Teacher, but they have not been given opportunity to apply online for E-Transfer having served in the school for more than 10 years. The petitioners further content that the petitioners are treated discriminatory by the Department and opportunity for transfer may also be given to the petitioners.
whereas, the clause “3” of the Transfer Policy 2013 allowed IT Teacher to get this opportunity. The contention of the petitioners is genuine.
5. NOW THEREFORE, I, Secretary School Education, Department do hereby Accept their representation. That the petitioners Shuja Haider etc. will also be given an opportunity to apply as a single teacher in the next round of E-Transfer as proposed amendment in the E-Transfer Policy 2013, which will be submitted to the competent authority to allow all the categories of the single teacher to get themselves transferred after serving in the school for more than three years.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
Dated Lahore, the
2 e) , 2020
No. & Date Even:
A copy is forwarded for information & n/a to:
1. The Deputy Commissioner / Administrator, DEA, Chakwal
2. The Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Chakwal
3. The District Education Officer (W-EE/ SE), Chakwal.
4. Applicants concerned.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-III)
1. PSO to Secretary School Education.
2. PS to Special Secretary (Schools)
3. PS to Additional Secretaries (Schools / DEA).
RESTART / RESUMPTION OF PRE-SERVICE PROGRAMS IN ALL DISTRICTS QAED IN PUNJAB
World SEAS and OCEANS – General Knowledge – Online MCQ’s for Competition Commission Exam
HRMS Covering Letter and Check List ACR PER for School Education Department
Suspension Orders of Mr. Farhan Umar Khan AEO (Male) Markaz Makken Tehsil Phalia
File receiving committee for recruitment of class-4 in Rahim Yar Khan
Self Reporting by Schools on Portal and APP of NCOC on daily basis
GRADE 11 – PHYSICS CHAPTER NO. 11 HEAT & THERMODYNAMICS Test No. 2 Online MCQs MDCAT & ECAT Prepara…
F.Sc. MDCAT, ECAT Test and Board Exams Online Preparation MCQs
Show cause notice issued to Teachers on violations of Corona SOP’s in Muzaffar Garh
Mr. Javed Iqbal Awan posted as Divisional Director (EE) Rawalpindi Division
Notification Regarding In-Service Promotion from PST to EST in Multan
Muhammad Riaz posted as District Education Officer (M-EE/BS-19) District Sargodha