SCHOOLS OPEN FOR 4-DAYS A WEEK IN PUNJAB
All public and private schools in the following districts will open for 4-days a weak, with 50% attendance on alternate days , starting Monday May 2021.
DEAs have been directed to ensure compliance of COVID-19 SOPs / Guidelines.
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 20th May, 2021
No. SO(A-I)1-31/2008: Pursuant to the decisions taken in the meeting of National Command & Operation Centre (NCOC) held on 18. May, 2021, All Public & Private Educational Institutions/Schools in Punjab in following districts are re-opened w.e.f. 24-05-2021 unless the list of districts is modified otherwise:
2. All the concerned authorities shall ensure the observance and compliance of Covid-19 SOPs in letter and spirit. The schools shall open for 04 days in a week staggering 02 days attendance of each child.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO & Date Even:-
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
1. The Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
2. All Heads of Attach. Departments / Authorities / Autonomous Bodies of School Education Department.
3. The Chief Executive Officer (D.) concerned districts.
4. Deputy Director (Monitoring), with request to upload the same on official website of School Education Department for general information.
(MUHAMMAD ISSA ALI)
SECTION OFFICER (ACAD)
copy for information To
1. The Deputy Commissioner, concerned districts.
2. PS to Secretary Government of Pakistan, FE & PT, Islamabad.
3. PSO to Minister for School Education.
4. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
5. PS to Special Secretary, School Education Department
MST. FOUZIA HINA DEO (EE-W / BS-19) ENTRUSTED THE ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF CEO DEA RAHIM YAR KHAN
Syed Muhammad Waheed-ud-Din placed at disposal of SED Punjab
Regularization of Senior Headmaster under Punjab Regularization Service ACT 2018
Tehsil Level verification of Documents in E-Transfer 2020 Process
School MAPS with Playgrounds Dimensions in Bahawalpur District
Ban on Transfers is open under Extreme Hardship Category in SED PUNJAB
Education – Educational Administration from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No. 1
Instructions regarding Tree Plantation and Re-opening of Schools by DEO SE RAHIM YAR KHAN
Grant of Utility Allowance Upon Time Scale Personal Upgradation from BS-19 to BS-20
Instructions regrading Opening of Offices with Skeleton Staff in Punjab
Teachers deputed on EHSAAS Survey Program in Sargodha District
ONLINE TEST PREPARATION FOR EVERYDAY SCIENCE – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TEST NO. 5