SCHEDULE FOR SEERAT-UL-NABI PROGRAMS (SPEECH/QUIZ/NAAT) COMPETITIONS(SCHOOL WING)
NO. SO (A-I)8-3012011 (P-I)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 09th November, 2020
Directorate of Public Instructions (SE/EE),
Subject: SCHEDULE FOR SEERAT UL NABI PROGRAMMES (SPEECH/QUIZZ/NAAT) COMPETITIONS (SCHOOL WING).
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to forward herewith a complete schedule containing assessment criteria, composition of committees and their role regarding conduct of these competitions and SOPs for further disseminating the same to all the Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) for necessary action in accordance with the enclosed schedule.
SECTION OFFICER (ACAD)
PS to Secretary, Government of the Punjab, School Education Department.
COMMITTEES TO ORGANIZE SEERAT UL NABI PROGRAMMES
(SPEECH/QUIZ/NAAT) COMPETITIONS (SCHOOL WING)
1. The Secretary School Education will be the convener of the Programme, however DPI (SE/EE) will be the focal person for School Wing Competitions to assist the Secretary School Education. The DPI (SE) will monitor the Secondary Schools and DPI (EE) will monitor the Elementary & Primary School in Districts during the competitions.
2. The committees at Markaz, Tehsil and District levels have been constituted for monitoring the Seerat ul Nabi Programmes (Speech/Quizz/Naat) competitions (School Wing). They will be held responsible for monitoring the whole programme.
3. All focal persons will be responsible to ensure arrangements for the conduct of programme within their jurisdiction, to convey instructions to the lower formations and to monitor the conduct of Competitions from Markaz to District level.
4. The Judges for Markaz Level Competitions will be selected from other Markaz and similarly for Tehsils and District level Competitions.
5. All committees will propose judges more than requirement to meet the emergency / severe need.
6. All committees (Markaz to District) will recommend names of teachers subject to their capability in relevant subject for Seerat ul Nabi Programmes (Speech/Quizz/Naat) competitions (School Wing). Names in double number will be presented for selection of judges compulsorily.
7. The topics approved for School level competitions for Markaz, Tehsil and District level may be given vide publicity and made available in all the offices for easy access of the desired students and institutions.
8. The decision of Judges will be final. No appeal will be filed against it nor it will be challenged at any forum.
9. All Committees will broadly advertise the programme in complete order. The whole field administrations will assist the committees. Banners will be adorned outside all Competition Centers bearing the words “SEERAT UL NABI PROGRAMMES (SPEECH/QUIZZ/NAAT) COMPETITIONS (SCHOOL WING)” in bold.
10. All conveners and members of committees will be in contact with their respective Markaz, Tehsil and District to seek progress from them. They will be bound to provide guidance / help at every difficulty. They will be bound to provide results to their focal persons on daily basis.
SOP’S / INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING SEERAT UL NABI PROGRAMMES
(SPEECH/QUIZZ/NAAT) COMPETITIONS (SCHOOL WING)
1. The Seerat ul Nabi Programmes (Speech/Quiz/Naat) competitions (School Wing) will start from Markaz level.
2. All SOPs regarding Covid-19 should be implemented during competitions.
3. Arrangement of security, drinking water, seating and cleanliness will be ensured at Competition Centers.
4. Conveners of all committees will provide their contact No. (Mobile / PTCL) to all Convening Committees and Heads of relevant Competitions centers.
5. All students from Govt. & Registered private institutions will be entitled to take part in Competitions on equal basis. No private person will be allowed to participate at any cost.
6. Competitions will be held separately for boys and girls and their centers of Competitions will also be separate.
7. One student is entitled to compete in only one event. No student will be allowed to participate in more than one event.
8. Only 1st Position holder of each event i.e. Speech/Quizz/Naat of Markaz
level will participate in Tehsil level and similarly of Tehsil level will participate in District level concerned.
Increase in EOBI minimum Pension from Rs.6500 to Rs.8500 per month
Security of Computer Lab in Schools in District Rahim Yar Khan
Transfer and Posting of Ministerial Staff and AEOs in Punjab
Education – Curriculum Development from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No. 2
Letter to Secretary School Education regarding Extra duties of teachers
MR. Hassan Randhawa Junior Clerk transferred & posted in Govt Higher Secondary school Channi Goth Di…
Minutes of meeting regarding E-transfer on 03-06-2020
Mr. Farooq Manzoor posted as Managing Director Punjab Curriculum & Textbook Board Lahore
Form of Complete Service Record of Officers working on Administrative Posts
Private Education Provider Registration and Information System (PEPRIS) platform
ISLAMIYAT General Knowledge for PPSC & FPSC ONLINE TEST NO. 3
03-days training of Lead Trainers under school based CPD of PST Teachers