Lahore (Online) School Education Department Government of the Punjab issued a notification to permanent to all Educators which recruited in 2011 and 2012.
|GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
No. SO (SE-III) 2-16/2007 (P-V): The Chief Minister, Punjab, in exercise of powers conferred upon him by rule 23 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules 1974, is pleased to order the appointment of Elementary School Educators (Sci-Math) (BS-09), Senior Elementary School Educators (all categories) (BS-14) and Secondary School Educators (all categories) (BS-16), recruited on contract basis under the provisions of the Recruitment Policy-2011 dated 25.10.2011 amended on 05.06.2012 issued by the School Education Department, against the posts presently held by them in the Department, on regular basis, in relaxation of rule 4, 16 and 17 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules 1974.
cAt-2. For the purpose of this notification, the Chief Minister,
Punjab has further been pleased to withdraw the posts in BS-16 presently held by the contract employees, as mentioned in rule 16 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974 from the purview of the Punjab Public Service Commission in terms of rule 5 of the Punjab Public Service Commission (Functions) Rules, 1978.
- These appointments will, however, be subject to
fulfillment of requirements of rules 18, 19, 20, 21 and 21-A of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Services) Rules, 1974, while these contract appointees on their regular
appointments will remain on probation in terms of Section 5 of the Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974.
prescribed for the posts against which they are being appoint.. They will, however, not be entitled to the payment of 30% Social Security benefit in lieu of pension or any other pay package being drawn by them.
- However, pay of the contract employees appointed on regular basis in the basic pay scales shall be fixed at the initial of the respective pay scales and the increment(s) already earned during the contract appointment period shall be converted into Personal
- The contract employees who do not intend to be appointed on regular basis should furnish the, option to this effect in writing in 30 days from the date of issuance of their appointment letters by the respective appointing authorities. They may continue with their present employment as per terms and conditions of their However, no extension in their contract period shall be allowed. Those who intend to be appointed on regular basis need not apply. The option once exercised shall be final. The Finance Department shall constitute an Anomalies Committee to resolve the issues arising out of appointments of contract employees on regular posis.
- Those Educators who have acquired professional qualification will be regularized.
- The SSE (BS-16), SESE (BS-14) and ESE (BS-09) have been re-designated as SST (BS-16), EST (00-14) & PST (BS-091, The posts presently held by the Educators shall stand abolished and equal number of posts in the respective category with nomenclature of regular posts and pay scales shall be created on regular side or appointment of the above mentioned contractees.