Re-Opening of Schools: Need to follow the guidelines and IPEMC decision for National Harmony
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Date: Lahore the 22th August 2020
I) All the Deputy Commissioners / Chairman,
District Registering Authorities, Punjab.
II) All the Chief Executive Officers,
DEAs / Secretary, District Registering Authorities, Punjab.
I am directed to refer to the subject noted above and to forward herewith a copy S&GAD’s letter NO. SO(FG-1)3-33/2020 dated 21.08.2020 along with copy of Ministry of federal Education & Professional Training , Government of Pakistan letter bearing No.F.No.1-8/2014-IPEMC-Pol dated 18.08.2020 wherein it has been intimated that decision made by IPEMC and endorsed by NCOC regarding re-opening of Public and Private Schools need to be adhered to by all concerned.
2. I am, therefore, directed to request you to ensure that decision of IPEMC regarding not opening of schools before 15th September, 2020 is fully adhered to and complied with, by all schools (public and private), under your respective jurisdiction.
3. The instructions must be complied with in letter and spirit.
SECTION OFFICER (ACAD)
NO. & DATE EVEN:.
A copy is forward for Information and necessary action to:-
1. PSO to Chief Secretary, Punjab.
2. PSO to Minister for School Education, Punjab, Lahore.
3. Director Public instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, with the direction to ensure Implementation of Instructions In letter and spirit.
3.All Divisional Directors (SE/EE) in Punjab, with the direction to ensure Implementation of instructions in letter and spirit.
5. Section Officer (FG), I&C, S&GAD, w/r to his letter referred above.
6. Deputy Director (Monitoring), School Education Department.
7. PS to Secretary, School Education Department
8. PS to SPECIAL Secretary (Opt.), School Education Department.
SECTION OFFICER (ACAD)
Regular orders of ESE (W-EE) 2016 in District Rahim Yar Khan
Basic Calendar Of Activities for Academic Session 2020-21 in Schools
World LAKES AND WATER FALLS – General Knowledge – Online MCQ’s for Competition Commission Exam
CEO DEA Khanewal instructions regarding Conveyance Allowance
NOC for recruitment of 1021 posts in FIA through FPSC
Promotion Orders of SST in Punjab
Mr. Naeem Abbas Rana Posted as Deputy District Education Officer (SE/HQ) Lahore
Mst. Shahida Hafeez posted as DEO SE Bahawal Nagar
Review of School Enrollment Drive 2021 with DEOs in Punjab
WORLD FAMOUS – General Knowledge – Test No. 6 – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
ONLINE TEST FOR FPSC & PPSC JOBS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TEST NO. 05
Teachers deputed for Emergency Duty against LOCUSTs in 18-Hazari