Rate of Markup on State Provident Fund i.e. General Provident Fund for FY2019-20
“SAVE TREES PROTECT ENVIRONMENT”
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Dated Lahore August 21, 2020
Government of the Punjab,
1. The Accountant General, Punjab, Lahore.
2. All Administrative Secretaries in the Punjab.
3. All Commissioners in the Punjab.
4. All Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab.
5. All District & Session Judges in the Punjab.
6. The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
7. The Secretary Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore.
8. The Director General, Audit, Punjab, Lahore.
9. All District Accounts Officers in the Punjab.
10. The Treasury Officer, Lahore.
SUBJECT: RATE OF MARK-UP ON STATE PROVIDENT FUND i.e. GENERAL PROVIDENT FUND FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2019-2020.
I am directed to refer to this department’s letter of even number dated July 31, 2019 on the subject cited above and to state that it has been decided that 12% profit rate per annum will apply during the financial year 2019-2020 to the State Provident Fund i.e. General Provident Fund. This rate, however, would not apply in the case of subscribers who are entitled, under the rules of a particular fund, to different rate of interest.
DEPUTY SECRETARY (RES-II & ADMN)
NO. & DATED EVEN
A copy is forwarded to:-
1. All Heads of Autonomous/Semi Autonomous Bodies in the Punjab.
2. All Heads of Development Authorities in the Punjab.
PROVISION OF CERTIFICATE REGARDING PREPARATION OF HOMEWORK SCHEDULE FOR UPCOMING WINTER VACATIONS IN…
CORRECTION UPDATION OF SENIORITY LIST OF SST (REGULAR) STOOD ON 31-12-2019 IN PAKPATTAN
Corrigendum-Girls Stipend Program via WEB APP till May 11-2020
Adjustment of Subject Specialist and HM order issued on 13-05-2020
Dr. Masood Akhtar posted as District Education Officer(SE/BS-19) DISTRICT Gujranwala
Suspension orders of Mr. Syed Waseem Ul Hassan Shad PST/HT Markaz Sabiz Peer Tehsil Pasrur
History Culture and Civilization General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions
Students upto class-8 Promoted to next Higher Class without Annual Exams 2020
Office Timing in the Holy Month of Ramzan 2020
Khawaja Mazhar ul Haq posted as District Education Officer(SE/BS-19) DISTRICT MULTAN
ONLINE TEST FOR FPSC & PPSC JOBS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TEST NO. 07
Mr. MUHAMMAD Akram posted as District Education Officer(SE/BPS-19) DISTRICT BAHAWALPUR