Punjab Government 100% increase the Benevolent Fund Scholarship notification Issued
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SERVICE AND GENERAL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
27th APRIL, 2020
No. BF-217(Gazetted) 2017 In exercise of the powers conferred under
Section 7 of the Punjab Government Servants Benevolent fund Ordinance,
1960 (XIV Of 1960), Governor of the Punjab is pleased to make the following In the Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Part, (Disbursement) Rules, 1965 with immediate effect.
In the Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund Part, (Disbursement) Rules, 1965, In rule 3:
(1) In clause (a), under the heading “MARRIAGE GRANT”:
(a) In subclause 1), for the figure “150,000“,the figure “80,000” shall be substituted : and
(b) In sub-clauses II), III) and IV), for the figure “150,000”, the
figure .80,000″ shall be substituted.
(2) In clause (b), under the heading “FUNERAL GRANT”, In Sub-clauses I) and II), for the figure “50,000″, the figure “35,000” shall be substituted.
(3) In clause (c), under the heading “EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIP“:
(a) in Sub-clause (i), for the figure “20,000”, the figure “10,000” shall be substituted;
(b) for sub-clause (II), the following shall be substituted:
“(ii) Intermediate or Bachelor of Arts or equivalent classes or diploma Rs.28,000/P.A.”;
classes ; and
(c) after sub-clause (ii) as amended above , the following shall be inserted:
“(iii) Master or equivalent classes or BDS or MBBS or B.Sc. (Engg.) r DVM or B.Sc.(Hons) Agri, or B.Pharmacy. Rs.32000/- P.A.”,
(4) In clause (d) , under the heading “Monthly Grant” for the figures “10,000”, “15,000” and “20,000” , the figure “6,500”,”11,500” and “15,000” shall be substituted respectively.
Government of the Punjab
No.BF-217(Gazetted) 2017 dated: 27th April 2020.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to :
1. The Secretary to Governor of the Punjab
2. The Secretary to Chief Minister Punjab
3. All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab.
4. The Secretary Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Government of Punjab.
5. The Secretary, Provincial Ombudsmen Punjab, Lahore.
6. The Secretary, Punjab Provincial Assembly, Lahore.
7. All Commissioners of the Punjab.
8. All the Deputy Commissioners / Chairmen, District Benevolent Fund Board In the Punjab.
9. The Accountant General, Punjab, Lahore.
10. All Heads of Attached Departments in the Punjab.
11. The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
12. The Registrar, Punjab Public Service Tribunal, Lahore.
13. The Registrar, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore.
14. The Provincial Director, Local Fund Audit, Lahore.
15. Secretary (Funds) / Economic Advisor (BF), S&GAD, Lahore
16. All the District & Session Judges In the Punjab.
17. Personal Staff Officers to CS and ACS, Punjab, Lahore
18. The Administrator, Alfalah Building, 316-Alfalah Building, Lahore
19. All Private Secretaries to Provincial Ministers.
20. The Superintendent, Government Printing Press, Lahore for publication in the official Gazette. He Is requested to furnish thirty (30) copies for official use in this office.
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (B.F.)
Emergency Cash Assistance to affected families through Ehsaas Kafalat Program
Show cause notice issued to Teachers on violations of Corona SOP’s in Muzaffar Garh
Regularization of ESE inducted in 2017 as PST in District Rajanpur
Biology Chapter No.9 KINGDOM PLANTAE FIRST YEAR ONLINE MCQ’s for MDCAT & ECAT from F.Sc.
World DESERTS AND PLAINS – General Knowledge – Online MCQ’s for Competition Commission Exam
Appointment of 10 Female Teachers as AT (BS-15) on regular basis
Masood-ul-Haq hereby entrusted additional charge of DG Narcotics Control Punjab
ONLINE TEST PREPARATION FOR EVERYDAY SCIENCE – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TEST NO 3
Chemistry Chapter No. 03 Gases – 1st Year Online MCQs
LIST OF DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICERS (SE) LAYYAH
unspent balances of NSB in Districts school
Education – Educational Administration from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No. 2