Pending Regularization Cases of Educators recruited in the year 2012-Notification issued on 03-09-2018
All Chief Executive Officers
District Education Authorities,
in the Punjab.
Subject, PENDING REGULARIZATION CASES OF EMICATORS RECRUITED IN THE YEAR 2012
In continuation of this department’s letter of even number dal. 14.12.2017 on the subject cited above.
2. The Competent Authority has been pleased to approve that the Educators who were recruited under Recruitment Policy, 2012 and acquired professional qualification of B.Ed after three years but within contractual period of five years and are still working may be granted extension in contract period and thereafter regularization after observing coda! formalities.
3. The Competent Authority has further been pleased to approve that the Educators who were recruited under Recruitment Policy. 2012 and did not acquire professional qualification of B.Ed even after contractual period of five years may be sent packing with immediate effect.
4. In view of above, it is therefore, directed to take necessary immediate action as per approval of the Competent Authority under intimation to this Department.
No. & Date Even.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. Accountant General Punjab, Lahore.
2. Section Officer (SR-II), Finance Department. Govt. of the Punjab w/r to letter No. FD-SR-11/9-145/2018 dal. 16.08.2018.
3. All Deputy Commissioners / Administrator DEAs, in Punjab.
4. All District Accounts Officer, In Punjab.
5. All District Education Officers (M-W/EE) in Punjab.
Restoration of CM PACKAGE 2017 awarded on 2.12.2017 to 68 SST CS/IT by DC Toba Tek Singh
Information regarding recruitment of Educators in the years 2015 and 2016
Regularization of the Contract Employees (Male / Female) in SED 7-5-2020
ONLINE TEST FOR FPSC & PPSC JOBS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TEST NO. 04
Mr. Kanwar Abid Ali posted as DEO (Male-EE/BS-19) District Lahore
Tehsil Level verification of Documents in E-Transfer 2020 Process
NO TEACHER AND STUDENT ALLOWED TO ENTER IN SCHOOL PREMISES DURING WINTER CORONA VACATIONS
Chemistry Chapter No. 06 Chemical Bonding – 1st Year Online MDCAT & ECAT MCQs for F.Sc.
Mst. Farhat Amin DEO(W-EE) assigned additional charge of CEO DEA Nankana Sahib
Mrs. Abida Shaheen posted as Additional Director(General/BS-19) O/O Divisional Director(SE) Rawalpin…
PEEDA ACT 2006 RECOMMENDED against 25 AEOs due to strike against DEPARTMENT
Grant of increase in the Allowances of Doctors in Pakistan