Notification Initiation of PERs / ACRs through SIS (E-PERS) dated 16-12-2021
Ne.PA to DPI(EE)
DIRECTORATE OF PUBLIC INSTRUCTION (EE)
PHONE No. : 042-99203475
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
All the Chief Executive Officers,
(District Education Authority)
In the Punjab
Subject: INITIATION OF PERS / ACRS THROUGH SIS (E-PERS)
Your personal and immediate attention is invited to this Directorate Memo No.P.A to DPI(EE) / 5762, dated 29.11.2021.
2. As you know that School Education Department has taken a great step to facilitate the School Education Department staff to submit their PERs / ACRs through HRMIS Portal. It is very encouraging that up till now 164,865 teachers have submitted their PERs / ACRs through online Portal.
3. You are directed to convey to all concerned teaching staff and supervisory staff to ensure the submission of their PERs / ACRs uptill 31.12.2021 positively. The teacher who will not submit PERs/ ACRs through Portal within schedule cannot submit after the due date.
4. You are directed to ask the employees / teachers to submit heir ACR / PERs will before 31.12.2021, otherwise he / she will be held responsible for the laps which will affect their Promotions and other Service benefits.
(RANA ABDUL QAYYUM KHAN)
DIRECTOR PUBLIC INSTRUCTION (EE)
1. PS to Minister School Education Department, Lahore.
2. PS to Secretary, Govt. of the Punjab, School Education Department, Lahore.
3. PS to Special Secretary(Operation) Govt. of the Punjab, School Education Department, Lahore
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 12
No Formal Permission required for Admission in Universities for Higher Study
World BAYS AND GULF – General Knowledge – Online MCQ’s for Competition Commission Exam
Syed Walayat Ullah Shah posted as District Education Officer (SE/BS-19) District Jhelum
Request for exemption of IT Teachers from COVID-19 control room duties
Promotion from EST to SST (M & F) out of 50% in-Service quota with criteria Lahore
Lecturer SS English Exam Preparation Test No. 20
Guidance Regarding Grant of Computer Allowance to SST/SSE (CS/IT)
Surrendering the Services of Officers Officials issued by SED 4-7-2016
Lecturer SS English Exam Preparation Test No. 11
BISE Sargodha issued Guidelines for SSC Marking 2020
Cancellation of Contract of 2 educators as ESE(Arts) in Gujrat District