Notification Directions from Handling of Personal Files of Teachers for SED-HRMIS
All the Chief Executive Officers (DEA),
In the Punjab.
Subject: DIRECTIONS FOR HANDLING OF PERSONAL FILES OF TEACHERS FOR SED-HRMIS
In continuation of this Directorate letter No. 7080/Dir (Admn-M)/2020 dated 21.10.2020 on the subject captioned above.
2. The process for submission of personal files of honorable teachers for SED-HRMIS has been completed at respective schools and AEOs level In order to ensure the status of submitted personal files of teachers, an option has been generated in HRMIS portal
3. In this regard, you are hereby directed to issue instructions to the Heads/AEOs working under your administrative control to ensure file submission status regarding personal files of teachers, against each teacher on HRMIS Portal,
4. The status of received personal files complete in all respect m updated on HRMIS portal till 07.11.2020 positively.
(RANA ABDUL QAYYUM)
DIRECTOR PUBLIC INSTRUCTION (S.E)
1. PA to Director Public Instruction (SE), Punjab, Lahore.
2. PA to Director Public Instruction (EE), Punjab. Lahore
3. The District Education Officers (SE). Punjab
Suspension orders of SST in Sialkot on inefficiency
Regularization of missing SESE as EST in Rahim Yar Khan appointed in 2016 Rahim Yar Khan
Data & Documents Verification Committees in Bahawal Nagar for E-Transfer Phase 6
Instructions regarding Dengue Activities in District Rahim Yar Khan
Mr. Shahin Shah Babar attached with Deputy Director (Monitoring) CMMF
Measures to control of corona virus in the Country issued by DPI SE Lahore
Irrelevant ASSIGNMENTs assigned to the COMPUTER Teachers strictly ban
Show Cause Notice under PEEDA Act 2006 in GBHS Chak No.216/JB Jhang
Opening of Schools for admin staff only on Monday Tuesday during Pandemic COVIDE-19
Pakistan Movement General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions
Clarification regarding Disbursement of Medical Allowance to the EST
GRADE 11 – PHYSICS CHAPTER NO. 6 FLUID DYNAMICS Test No.2 Online MCQs MDCAT & ECAT Preparation