No Head Teacher speak loudly to their staff member
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
NO.S0 (A4) 1-3112021. In pursuance of the decisions taken in the meeting. It is decided that no officer/head teacher is allowed to speak loudly or abuse to their staff members. If any one found to be indulging in above mentioned negative activity, strict action should be taken against him. In case of any video or other prod( found against any officer, He/She may be punished under PEEDA Act. No excuse shall be rewarded in this regard.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO & Date Even,
1. The Director Pubic Instruction (SE/EE) Punjab. Lahore
2. At Heads of Attached Departments / Authorities / Autonomous Bodies of School Education Department
3. The concerned Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) in Punjab
Muhammad Issa Lali
Copy for information to:-
1. The Deputy Commissioner of concerned districts
2. PS to Secretary Government of Pakistan. FE & PT, Islamabad
3. PSO to Minister for School Education
4. Deputy Director Monitoring with request to upload the same on offer website of School Education Department for general Information.
5. PS to Secretary School Education
6. PS to Special Secretary (operations). School Education Department
Grant of Science Allowance to LA
Chemistry Chapter No. 06 Chemical Bonding – 1st Year Online MDCAT & ECAT MCQs for F.Sc.
Notification – Teaching Of Quran Pak in Schools
Student Council Elections on 3rd November 2021
AEO supervise the cleanliness & disposal of Solid Waste in D.G.Khan
Advice regarding Grant of time scale promotion from BS-16 to BS-17 in Bahawal Nagar 10-3-2020
Phone Number Punjab Benevolent Fund Office Lahore
Biology MCQs For Online Preparation Class 1st Year for MDCAT & ECAT from F.Sc.
Ms. Sara Aslam (BS-20) posted as Secretary School Education Department Punjab
Vaccination of Teaching and Miscellaneous staff in Schools
Creation of 96 Posts in S&GAD South Punjab Secretariat through SNE for FY2020-21
GRANT OF ADVANCE INCREMENTS TO ENGLISH TEACHERS IN PUNJAB NOTIFICATION ISSUED 3-12-2020