Mst. Sumera Shaheen posted as Deputy District Education Officer (HQ/SE/BS-18)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 23rd July, 2020
NO.SO(SE-I)1-129/2020: Mst. Sumera Shaheen, Senior Headmistress (BS-18), Government Girls High School, Maharwali, Tehsil & District Bahawalnagar is hereby transferred with immediate effect and posted as Deputy District Education Officer (HQ/SE/BS-18) O/O District Education Officer (SE) District Bahawalnagar, against a vacant post.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
3. Deputy Commissioner, Concerned.
4. Acting Chief Executive Officer (DEA), Concerned.
5. District Education Officer (SE/M-EE/W-EE), Concerned.
6. District Accounts Officer, Concerned.
7. Director Monitoring, CMMF, School Education Department.
8. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
9. PS to Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department.
10. PS/PA to Additional Secretary (Schools) / Deputy Secretary (SE), School Education.
11. Officers concerned.
12. Order file / Personal files.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Advice regarding Grant of Time Scale Personal Upgradation from BS-16 to BS-17 in Multan
Students upto class-8 Promoted to next Higher Class without Annual Exams 2020
Mst. Azra Nasreen posted as Deputy District Education Officer (EE-W/BS-18) Sadiqabad
Education – English Language Communication Skills from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No.1
Explanations of Secondary school Head Teachers regarding creation of OSD POST in RAHIM YAR Khan
Duty of Teachers at Deputy Commissioner office in Multan
Retirement notification and finalization of Pension cases up to 31-12-2020 issued by SED Punjab
No Formal Permission required for Admission in Universities for Higher Study
15 Years age relaxation for Government Job apply between 1-7-2020 to 30-6-2022
Mr. Nadeem Sarwar posted as Managing Director PEF
Closure of Educational Institutions in Prevention against Pandemic in Pakistan
Education – Educational Administration from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No. 2