Mst. Sumera Shaheen posted as Deputy District Education Officer (HQ/SE/BS-18)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 23rd July, 2020
NO.SO(SE-I)1-129/2020: Mst. Sumera Shaheen, Senior Headmistress (BS-18), Government Girls High School, Maharwali, Tehsil & District Bahawalnagar is hereby transferred with immediate effect and posted as Deputy District Education Officer (HQ/SE/BS-18) O/O District Education Officer (SE) District Bahawalnagar, against a vacant post.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
3. Deputy Commissioner, Concerned.
4. Acting Chief Executive Officer (DEA), Concerned.
5. District Education Officer (SE/M-EE/W-EE), Concerned.
6. District Accounts Officer, Concerned.
7. Director Monitoring, CMMF, School Education Department.
8. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
9. PS to Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department.
10. PS/PA to Additional Secretary (Schools) / Deputy Secretary (SE), School Education.
11. Officers concerned.
12. Order file / Personal files.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Absent report of IT Teachers of DEA Khushab from the Temporary duty at Corona Center
Moonsoon tree plantation in Schools of Punjab 2020
Advice regarding Grant of time scale promotion from BS-16 to BS-17 in Bahawal Nagar 10-3-2020
WORLD FAMOUS – General Knowledge – Test No. 7 – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
Request for Regularization of SSE Teachers of School Education Department
Observance of Independence day 14 August 2020 in Schools
Press Release Multan Board Computer Science & Pak Study Syllabus changed for 2021 SSC Exam
DEO Counter signature need when student migrate out of District on SLC
Duty of Teachers at Deputy Commissioner office in Multan
Explanation Called on NEWS Paper Cut Piece
MOBILE PHONE BAN DURING SCHOOL TIMING IN SCHOOLS
Violation of COVID-19 SOP – Displeasure letter issued to 6-High School Heads in Rahim Yar Khan