Mr. Wazir Ahmad Agha posted as Acting CEO (DEA) District Mianwali
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 21 July, 2020
Phone No. 042-99212080
NO.SO(SE-I)1-88/2020: Mr. Wazir Ahmad Agha, Principal (BS-19), Government Boys Higher Secondary School, Kot Samaba, Tehsil & District Rahim Yar Khan is hereby transferred with immediate effect and posted as Acting Chief Executive Officer (DEA/BS-19), District Mianwali, against a vacant post.
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
NO. & DATE EVEN.
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to the:-
1. Secretary, to Chief Minister, Punjab, Lahore.
2. Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
3. Deputy Commissioner, Concerned.
4. Acting Chief Executive Officer (DEA), Concerned.
5. District Education Officer (SE/M-EE/W-EE), Concerned.
6. District Accounts Officer, Concerned.
7. Director Monitoring, CMMF, School Education Department.
8. PS to Secretary, School Education Department.
9. PS to Special Secretary (Operations), School Education Department.
10. PS/PA to Additional Secretary (Schools) / Deputy Secretary (SE), School Education.
11, Officers concerned.
12. Order file / Personal files.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-I)
Education – Cognition and Development from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No. 08
Education – TEACHING PROFESSION from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online TEST NO. 09
Muhammad Iqbal POsted as District Education Officer (SE) District Narowal
DPI(SE) Letter advice regarding Time Scale Promotion to Finance Department
Explanation Called on NEWS Paper Cut Piece
MR. Hassan Randhawa Junior Clerk transferred & posted in Govt Higher Secondary school Channi Goth Di…
Clarification regarding time scale UPGRADATION of SST’s next higher scales notification 26-08-2020
More than 30 clerks face “Removal from Service” major penalty under PEEDA ACT 2006 in Mainwali
Tehsil level Complaint Cell Fee changed by Private Educational Institutions
Information Regarding vacancy Position of all categories from BS-1 to BS-16
Education – ASSESSMENT IN EDUCATION from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online TEST NO. 10
Government Employees Participation in Electronic Print and Social Media Platforms notification issue…