Mr. Asghar Ali Shah SSE Stay against Education Department from Service Tribunal
IN THE LAHORE HIGH COURT BAHAWALPUR,BENCH BAHAWALPUR
W.P. NO. 10284/2018/BWP
PRESENT : MR. JUSTICE ALI BAQAR NAJAFI
Asghar ali shah s/o Abid Ali Shah R/O Chak No. 24/NP Tehsil Sadiq Abad District Rahim Yar Khan
V E R S U S
- Government of the Punjab through Secretary School Education Punjab Lahore
- District Education Authority Rahim Yar Khan through its Administrator
- Deputy Commissioner Rahim Yar Khan
- Chief Executive Officer District Education Authority Rahim Yar Khan
- District Education Officer (EE-M) Rahim Yar Khan
- Deputy District Education Officer (EE-M) Tehsil Sadiq Abad
- District Accounts Officer Rahim Yar Khan
WRIT-PETITION UNDER ARTICLE 199 OF THE CONSTITUTION OF ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN 1973.
O R D E R S H E E T
IN THE LAHORE HIGH COURT
BAHAWALPUR BENCH BAHAWALPUR
ASGHAR ALI VERSUS GOVT OF THE PUNJAB
20-11-2018 MS. SAMINA QURESHI , ADVOCATE FOR THE PETITIONER
Contends that order dated 16-11-2018 passed by respondent No.4 is against clause 4 of letter of agreement dated 11-02-2012 read with letter dated 03-09-2018 issued by Section Officer (SE-III) , Government of the Punjab School Education Department under which the employees who had not completed Professional Qualification of B.Ed even after five years could not be regularized . She refers to degree of B.Ed issued on 22-05-2017 in the examination held in October 2016 , within stipulated period since declaration of result was beyond the control of petitioner.
- In order to appreciate the grievance of the petitioner , Let report and parawise comments be requisitioned from the respondents so as to reach this court on or before the next date of hearing.
- Relist for 13-12-2018
- Notice . Meanwhile operation of the impugned order dated 16-11-2018 shall remain suspended.
- Dispensation sought for is allowed subject to all just and legal exception.
- Copy Dasti on Payment of usual charges
(ALI BAQAR NAJAFI )