1. All the District Education Officers in Sheikhupura
2. All the Deputy District Education Officers in District Chiniot
3. All the Heads of Schools in Sheikhupura
4. All the Assistant Education Officers in District Sheikhupura
Memo No. 19/PA/3380 Dated 17/05/2019
Subject : Mater of surrendering of Services of Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Reference to the subject cited above and to inform you that it has been noticed with the great concern that the some head teachers as well as Dy. DEOs are surrendering officers / officials without observing the legal formalities which is serious violation of the instructions already issued by the department in-spite of facts that a complete ban has been imposed by the competent authority.
Further , School Education Department Punjab Lahore has directed vide letter bearing No. SO (SE-1) 1-38/2019 dated 12-03-2019 to avoid the surrendering of the Officers / officials or Head Teachers and to follow the guidelines of S&GAD issued vide letter NO. SORI(S&GAD) 1-30/2003 dated 04-07-2016 in future letter and spirit.
Furthermore , worthy Dy. Commissioner , Sheikhupura has also shown his great over increasing tendency of surrendering the services of officers / Officials and has directed to stop this practice hence forthwith.
Keeping in view the above narrated facts, I am therefore , directed to direct you to stop the surrendering of Officers / Officials immediately. If Officer / Official is required to be surrendered on cogent reasons , prior approval of the competent authority may be taken in black and white. Any deviation of the laid down the Principals shall be seriously viewed and dealt under the relevant disciplinary rules.
Chief Executive Officer
District Education Authority
Matter of surrendering of TEACHING & NON Teaching Staff in Shiekhupura
Read Some Letters regarding Surrendering Services of any Government Employee.
1. SURRENDERING THE SERVICES OF OFFICIALS IN SCHOOLS
2. Matter of surrendering of TEACHING & NON Teaching Staff
3. SURRENDERING THE SERVICES OF OFFICERS WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION AND CHARGE SHEET
4. Dy DEO and DEO not allowed to Surrender any Teacher
SST SURRENDERED ORDERS REJECTED BY DY. COMMISSIONER ATTOCK
5. Heads & AEOs not surrendering the teachers without solid reasons
6. IMPLEMENTATION OF INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING SURRENDERING OF TEACHERS