No. SO (SE-IV) 2-34/2009 (TR)
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore the, 30″ June, 2011
- All the Divisional Commissioners, in Punjab.
- All the Additional Secretaries of School Education Department.
- The Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
- All the District Coordination Officers, in Punjab
- All the Executive District Officers (Edu), in Punjab.
Subject. – LIFTING OF BAN ON POSTING AND TRANSFER
The ban on posting and transfer is hereby lifted with immediate effect which will remain lifted till 31,‘ July. 2011, subject to the following conditions:
- Posting I Transfer shall be made only against the vacant posts by the respective authorities to whom powers have been delegated;
- Mutual transfers against similar posts will be admissible;
- Erratic Posting I Transfer against irrelevant grades, subjects or cadre shall not be made under any circumstances, nor there shall be any room for loan basis or temporary adjustments;
- All claims including wedlock, compassionate grounds and others are subject to availability of a vacancy;
- In case of Head Teacher, transfer shall not be made without substitute;
- In case of a school with single SSE/SST (Science) and SST Computer Science, the teacher shall not be transferred without a substitute;
- In case of Primary Schools running with single teacher, the teacher shall not be transferred without an ensured substitute;
- SS/SSS shall be transferred according to the Identification of Posts keeping in view the notified grades and subjects. The postings against the approved combinations of subjects in newly upgraded HSSs with lesser SNEs shall be made according to the notification on the subject for the relevant school;
- In case of transfer of contract teachers I educators, one time transfer during the tenure of 3 to 5 years as a special dispensation against similar post will be admissible; and
- In case of inter district transfer, NOC from both the districts will be necessary before issuance of orders.
SECTION OFFICER (SE–IV)
- Secretary to Chief Minister Punjab.
- PS to Minister for Education Department,
- Staff Officer to Chief Secretary Punjab.
- PS to Secretary School Education Department.
- All Dy. Secretaries / Section Officers of School Education Deptt.