Implementation and reporting Committee under the Punjab regularization ACT 2018
SO (SE-REC) 2-23/2020
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore the 10th November, 2020
All Chief Executive Officers,
Subject: IMPLEMENTATION AND REPORTING COMMITTEE UNDER THE
PUNJAB REGULARIZATION ACT 2018.
Find enclosed letter No. SO(ERB)(S&GAD)5-19/2018 dated 09.11.2020 received from Services & General Administration Department (Regulations Wing) on the subject cited above.
2. You are directed to furnish detailed/comprehensive report in the above mentioned subject according to proforma attached by S&GAD Department before closing hour today.
3. This may be treated as MOST URGENT,
DA As above.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-REC)
1. PSO to Chief Secretary, Punjab.
2. PSO to Additional Chief Secretary, Punjab.
3. PS to Secretary, Regulations, S&GAD.
4. PS to Secretary School Education.
5. PS to Special Secretary (Operations),
6. PA to Additional Secretary (Schools).
7. PA to Deputy Secretary (EE)
MCQ Biology for Class 10th Chapter No 8/17 BIOTECHNOLOGY
Promotion of Principals (W) from BS-19 to BS-20 in SED 04-06-2020
Physics Online MCQs Class 2nd Year MDCAT, UHS , PMC & ECAT Preparation
Instructions for E-Transfer in Punjab 2020
PEEDA ACT 2006 RECOMMENDED against 25 AEOs due to strike against DEPARTMENT
Pension Payment through Direct Credit System (DCS) circular issued by State Bank of Pakistan
WORLD RECORDS – General Knowledge TEST NO. 4 – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
Registration of Dar-e-Arqam School (Haleema Sadia Campus) Saman Abad Gojra city
ONLINE TEST FOR FPSC & PPSC JOBS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE TEST NO. 07
Concept Note for School based Continue Professional Development (CPD) of PST in all Districts of the…
Relieving & Joining of Teachers Transferred on SIS during Rationalization 19-08-2020
Mr. Zahid Saleem Gondal posted as Secretary to Govt. of the Punjab Auqaf & Religious affairs Departm…