Grant of Educational Scholarship for the Year 2021-22 to the children of Government Servant
Government of the Punjab
Services and General Administration Department
Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund
AlFalah Building The Mall Lahore
1) All Administrative Secretaries to Government of the Punjab.
2) The Secretary to Governor Punjab.
3) The Secretary to Chief Minister Punjab.
4) All commissioners in Punjab.
5) Al) Deputy Commissioner (DCs) in Punjab.
6) All Heads of Atuched Departments In Punjab.
7) The Registrar, Lahore High Court. Lahore.
B) The Registrar, Punjab Public Service Tribunal, Lahore.
9) The Registrar. Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore.
10) The Secretary, Provincial Ombudsman Punjab, Lahore_
11) The Secretary, Punjab Provincial Assembly, Lahore.
Subject GRANT OF EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE YEAR 2021-2022 TO THE CHILDREN OF PUNJAB GOVERNMENT SERVANTS OUT OF BENEVOLENT FUND W.E.F 01.01.2022 TO 31.03.2022.
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above and to state that date for the submission of prescribed application forms for Educational Scholarships to the children of serving / retired / deceased / invalidated retirement Punjab Government Servants for the year 2021-2022 has been fixed from 01.01.2022 to 31.03.2022. The eligibility and procedure ‘or submission of application in URDU is sent herewith.
2. it is requested that all the offices under your administrative control may be apprised of the matter and they may be directed to forward complete application forms alongwith attested copies of relevant documents to the concerned Benevolent Fund Board Offices during the specified period 1.e 01.01.2022 to 31.03.2022.
All Gazetted employees (Grade 16 and Above) and Non-Gazetted Employees of Secretariate (BS-1 to BS-15) will submit their Benevolent Fund form to the Sewcretariate AlFalah Building The Mall Lahore.
All Non-Gazetted Employees (Grade 1 to Grade 15) Except Secretariate Employees will submit their Benevolent forms to their Concerned Deputy Commissioner/Chairman District Benevolent Fund Board Office.
Violation of Measures to control Corona Virus in the Country issued by CEO DEA Sahiwal
Personal Hearing of Headmistress absent on Monday Tuesday from School in Layyah
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 4
20% concession in Fee mechanism of Private Schools during COVID-19 in Punjab
Entry of religion field for students of Public Schools of Punjab in SIS
Replacement of emergency cash centers in District Rahim Yar Khan
GRADE 12 – CHEMISTRY – CHAPTER NO. 15 – Common Chemical Industries in Pakistan – Online MCQs Board, …
Notification for Summer Vacations only for Govt. Schools in Punjab
Authority for Sanction of Maternity/Paternity & Eddat Leave for Civil Servant
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 34
WORLD RECORDS – General Knowledge TEST NO. 2 – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 23