ESTABLISHMENT OF COMPLAINT REDRESSAL CELL AT THE OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MONITORING OFFICERS FOR ZAVER-E-TALEEM PROGRAM
NO. APD/PMIU/KPZTP/2018/17030 PROGRAM MONITORING & IMPLEMENTATION UNIT PUNJAB EDUCATION SECTOR REFORM PROGRAM
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Dated: Lahore the 9th Nov, 2018
The District Monitoring Officers,
Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chiniot, D.G. Khan, Jhang, Kasur, Khanewal, Layyah, Lodhran, Muzaffargarh, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahimyarkhan, Rajanpur, Vehari
SUBJECT: ESTABLISHMENT OF COMPLAINT REDRESSAL CELL AT THE OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT MONITORING OFFICERS FOR ZAVER-E-TALEEM PROGRAM
Please refer to the subject sited above.
2. The revamped Girls stipend or Zaver-e-Taleem program has now entered in third year of its implementation. Data for girl students from grade 6 to 10 was collected manually from districts and digitized centrally at PMIU-PESRP. During the implementation it was highlighted that data sent by the schools was not only incomplete but also erroneous e.g. wrong CNIC number and multiple father name etc. Besides, there were problems at the time of data entry as well as in issuance of Khidmat Cards, agent’s behavior and school’s participation.
3. Since, correct credentials of girl students are mandatory for Khidmat Card issuance hence students with incorrect particulars can’t be registered. Non registration of the students and ultimately non-payment of stipend has resulted in grievance of the public who made their ways towards the Office of the Ombudsman Punjab and high court for the redressal of their grievances. There is also a heavy load of complaints regarding ZTP at hotline grievance redressal system.
4. In this background, PD-PMIU has directed to establish a complaint redressal mechanism for girls stipend whereby District Monitoring Officer has been designated as the focal person in districts for receiving complaints and initiating the corrective action. In this regard following procedure shall be adopted by the District Monitoring officer.
• DMO office has been designated as Complaint Redressal Cell for Zaver-e-Taleem Program.
• DMO has been designated as focal person of Complaint Redressal Cell.
• Complaint lodging proforma has been devised by PMIU-PESRP (copy enclosed).
• DMO will communicate to all concerned schools regarding establishment of Complaint Redressal Cell at his office and complaint lodging proforma through AEOs and MEAs.
• The parent will submit the filled proforma at the DMO office.
• DMO office will maintain a special register to record all of the complaints received in his/her office. DMO office will also assign a number to each received complaint.
• DMO will take the initial corrective action, if any.
• DMO will forward the complaints to PMIU-PESRP electronically in digitized form on a specified template.
• At the end of each week DMO will send all complaints received during the week to PMIU-PESRP.
• PMIU-PESRP is responsible to
i. Check the Data Base maintained at PMIU-PESRP.
II. Check the original record sent by the school, if required.
III. Take due corrective action on its part.
IV. Complete its working on all complaints within 6 working days.
V. Send the correct information to PSPA for the action on their part.
VI. Inform the complainant about the status of his/her complaint through web generated message.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAMME DIRECTOR
1. The Secretary, School Education Department, GoPb, Lahore.
2. The Special Secretary Planning, School Education Department, GoPb, Lahore.
3. The Programme Director, PMIU-PESRP, Lahore.
4. The DPI Secondary, SED, GoPb, Lahore.
5. The DPI Elementary, SED, GoPb, Lahore.
6. The Chief Executive Officer, PSPA, Lahore.
7. The Chief Executive Officers, District Education Authorities Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar, Bhakkar, Chiniot, D.G. Khan, Jhang, Kasur, Khanewal, Layyah, Lodhran, Muzaffargarh, Okara, Pakpattan, Rahimyarkhan, Rajanpur, Vehari with a request to coordinate the activity with DMOs in their respective districts.
Finance Department Punjab denied to give legal guideline to a victim
Notification – Schools remain closed till 31 May 2020 treated as Summer Vacation
Breakup of Development Funds and Criteria for Approval and Execution of Development Schemes in Schoo…
Clarification regarding Charge Allowance to the School Head in Schools by Finance Department Punjab
Explanation Letter for personal files of teaching staff in Rahim Yar Khan
Directions for Observance of SOP’s and Cleanliness in SED Punjab
Amendment in PGS Benevolent Fund by S&GAD Lahore
Proposal for SSC & HSSC (Annual Exam 2020) by BISE SAIDU SHARIF SWAT
Nomination of Officers required for Training regarding inquiry proceeding/PEEDA ACT 2006
Re-Opening of Schools letter issued by Ministry Of Federal Education and Professional Development
CIRCULAR – CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER DISTRICT EDUCATION AUTHORITY CHINIOT
Information regarding Left-Over cases of Promoted Teachers for adjustment