Entry of religion field for students of Public Schools of Punjab in SIS
DDP/PESRP/MFE & PT/2022/24333
PROGRAMME MONITORING & IMPLEMENTATION UNIT PUNJAB EDUCATION SECTOR REFORMS PROGRAMME
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Dated: Lahore; the January 10, 2022
TIME LIMIT & URGENT
All the Chief Executive Officer (DEA) in the Punjab.
Subject: SCHOOL INFORMATION SYTEM (SIS)
Kindly refer to the subject cited above.
2. The Punjab Compulsory Teaching of the Holy Quran (Amendment) Act 2021 binds the teaching of the Holy Quran as a separate compulsory subject for Muslim students in all educational institutions (Public Sector, Private Sector and Deeni Madaris) of Punjab. Accordingly, a separate field regarding religion (Muslim/Non-Muslim) of student has been included in School Information System (SIS) application by PITB, screen-shot of which is attached at Annex-A. Data of 1.62 million out of 11.92 million students has been entered in SIS application till date, district wise breakup is attached at Annex-B.
3. PMIU-PESRP is in dire need for the enrolment data of Muslim students for placement of printing order for Tajweedi Qaida for Class-I and Translation of Holy Quran for students of Class VI-IX for the academic session 2022-23. Moreover, data of Non-Muslim students is also required for placement of indent for printing of subject Ethics for the Non-Muslim students of Grade I-X for the forthcoming academic session.
4. In view of the above, it is requested to please further direct all head of public sector schools within your district for entry of Religion Field for students of public schools in School Information System (SIS). Furthermore, please ensure that relevant entry in Religion Field of every public school in your respective districts must be completed before January 14, 2022.
1. PSO to Secretary School Education Department
2. All District Monitoring Officers in the Punjab
3. The Director (Monitoring), CMMF, School Education Department
Annual School Census 2021-22 through SIS Punjab
Mr. Ikram ul Haq Deputy Secretary Technical directed to report his parent department SED
Training Schedule of field staff on Annual School Census 2021-22
Mr. Akhtar Abbas Khan posted as DEO (SE) DISTRICT SARGODHA
PPSC Educators Policy 2019 for Schools
SS Lecturer Education Headmaster PPSC Past PAPER No. 54
Muhammad Suhail Shahzad posted as Special Secretary(Operations) Schools
Allotment of DDO Codes in SAP System of newly upgraded High Schools in Rahim Yar Khan
Grant Of Special Allowance @25% to Punjab Govt. Employees
PERSONALITIES OF THE WORLD – GENERAL KNOWLEDGE Test No. 2- Online MCQs for Competition Exams
Admissibility of Conveyance Allowance during Temporary duties in VEHARI
Notification withdrawal of Suspension orders of Mst. Ishrat Sattar SESE(ARTS) in Mianwali