Directions regarding Anti-Dengue Activities in schools 2020
Government of the Punjab
School Education Department Punjab
Dated Lahore the, 04th September 2020,
All the Chief Executive Officer
District Education Authorities
SUBJECT: Direction regarding ANTI-DENGUE ACTIVITIES IN PUNJAB
Reference meeting held under the chairman of Chief Minister, Punjab on 3rd September 2020 wherein it h. been directed that all Departments shall gear up activities under the ongoing Anti-Dengue campaign with special focus on awareness and cleanliness in all public 8 private schools. Keeping in view the current weather situation.
2. Accordingly, a meeting with all Heads of attached department was held on 03.09 2020 under the chairpersonship of Secretary School Education Department, and directions of Chief Minister regarding anti-dengue activities were passed
3. Keeping in view the above, I am, therefore, directed to request you to take necessary measures to ensure implementation of instructions to combat with the
menace of dengue by adopting the following SOPs.
• Nomination of Focal Person at School Level (Public/Private)
• Cleanliness (premises, toilets. water tanks. roof tops Ac)
• Display of Dengue related Banners, Posters & Charts
• Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
• Removal of Junks/debris.
• Removal of Stagnant Water.
• Plugging of water leakages.
• Identification of Dengue larvae and larviciding
• Ban on wearing of Half sleeve shirts.
• Observance of Zero Period.
• Effective mechanism of Monitoring and Reporting.
• All kinds of Spray Shall be Banned.
• Necessary training may be carried out regarding anti-dengue activities.
• If services of District Govt. are required for anti-dengue activities. District Govt. shall be approached.
• Certificate from all public and Private Schools shall be obtained regarding implementation of anti-dengue activities and forwarded to DPI (SE/EE) by Monday (07-9-2020) till 12.00 noon positively.
4. In order to eliminate the Dengue Virus, all the CEOs (DEA)/ DEOs, Dy. DEOs/ Focal persons/ Head of Schools shall ensure implementation of SOPs on Dengue through coordinated and concentrated efforts in Public and Private Schools in their area of jurisdiction and shall also furnish progress/visit report.
Biology Chapter No. 7 CELL CYCLE 2nd Year Online MCQs
Education – Introduction of Computers in Education from B.Ed & M.Ed Syllabus Online Test No. 05
Mr. Muhammad Sanaullah Surani posted as Additional Director Divisional Director(SE) DG Khan
Redressal Cell regarding Rationalization of Teachers 2020
Distribution of ECE Kits to High Schools in Tehsil Chichawatni by QAED Sahiwal
Continued Public Service Delivery & Resolution of citizen Grievances in wake of COVID-19 outbreak
Extension in contract period of SSE for one year in Lahore
Regular promotion from EST to SST (Female) in District Mianwali 22-06-2020
Biology Chapter No. 6 CHROMOSOMES & DNA 2nd Year Online MCQs
Necessary SOP for Private schools during outbreak of Corona for collection of Monthly Fee
Mr. Rashid Ahmad Qaisar posted as Additional Director in OO Divisional Director Gujranwala
Mst. Alia Nighat posted as Dy. District Education Officer Multan