Data Pertaining to the appointment Regularization of School Guards
No. SO (SE-IV) 4-912021
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
All the Chief Executive Officers
District Education Authorities
Subject: DATA PERTAINING TO THE APPOINTMENT / REGULARIZATION OF SCHOOL GUARDS
I am directed to refer to the subject cited above.
2. I am further directed to request you to furnish complete data as well as a comprehensive report of the School Guards appointed on contract basis in year 2015 and 2016 vide Recruitment Policy bearing No SO (SE-IV)2-1312014 dated 17 03.2015 The data must be in tabular form containing.
1. Number of school guards working along with their place of posting.
2 Date of appointment:
3 Date of superannuation:
4. No. of School Guards whose services have been regularized (if any,
3. The desired data must reach the office of the undersigned within 02 days positively without fail.
This may be treated a Most Urgent.
SECTION OFFICER (SE-IV)
1 PS to Secretary School Education
2 PS to Special Secretary (Operations)
3. PS to Additional Secretary (Schools / DEA)
4 PA to Deputy Secretary (Legal / (EE)
Replacement of emergency cash centers in District Rahim Yar Khan
SPECIAL ALLOWANCE FOR THE OFFICERS AND STAFF SOUTH PUNJAB CIVIL SECRETARIAT
Observance of Independence day 14 August 2020 in Schools
Correction /Amendment in eTransfer System with new rules
WORLD FAMOUS LINES ON EARTH – General Knowledge – Online MCQs for Competition Exams
CEO DEA Khanewal instructions regarding Conveyance Allowance
Schools open in Punjab after COVID-19 vacations
NOC / DEPARTMENTAL PERMISSION FOR HIGHER STUDIES IN SED PUNJAB
Services of Mr. Malik Ghulam Hussain handed over to Dy. Director CMMF SED Punjab
AEOs suspended on Misconduct , Inefficiency , Poor Performance and Non Cooperative behavior in Layya…
Observation after Scrutinizing the record of employees BPS-1 to BPS-16 from 1989
Provision of Information to DPI ( Elementary Education) from Division Director (EE)