CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE PCTB FOR ADAPTATION OF PRIVATE BOOKS
NO. SO (ER-II) 1-18/2017
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 9th December, 2020
1. All Deputy Commissioners / Chairmen
(District Registering Authorities), Punjab.
2.All Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) I Secretaries
(District Registering Authorities), Punjab
SUBJECT: CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE FROM THE PCTB FOR ADOPTION OF PRIVATE BOOKS
I am directed to refer the subject noted above and to state that Punjab Curriculum and Textook Board, Lahore is a statutory body under the umberella of Govt. of the Punjab, School Education Department having ambit to make arrangements for the formulation and implementation of curricula, developments and approval of text books, manuscripts and supplementary reading material relating to text books under the PCTB Act 2015.
2. I am further directed to request you to ensure that all the private schools/educational institutions which are already registered/ going to be registered/ applying for renewal of their registration must get Approval/ Clearance Certificate from the PCTB for the Textbooks, Supplementary Reading Materials (SRM) & the Books they want to adopt / prescribe in their institutions.
3. The above instructions must be followed in letter & spirit being
NO. & DATE EVEN
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:-
The Director Public Instructions, (SE/EE), Punjab with the request to monitor the same in the Private Schools under their jurisdiction.
2. All Divisional Directors (SE/EE), Punjab with the request to monitor the same in the Private Schools under their jurisdiction.
3. All owners/Principals of Private Schools of Punjab with the request to co-ordinate with PCTB in this regard.
4. PS to Minister for School Education
5. PS to Secretary, School Education Department
6. PSs to Special Secretaries (Operations/Planning), School Education Department
7. PS to the Managing Director, PCTB
Note : If you need more clear copy of Notification than you need 4G Internet connection. than view below…copy in pdf format.
MR. ZAIN-UL-ABIDEEN POSTED AS ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER BAHAWALPUR
Tentative Seniority of Female Officers (BS-18) corrected upto 31-12-2019
Establishment of women University in DERA Ghazi KHAN CM Directive
Training of field staff on Annual Census 2020-21
Irrelevant assignments assigned to the Computer Teachers 29-10-2019
Relaxation in Term and Conditions of appointment regarding acquiring Professional Qualification of B…
POLICY FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANNUAL EXAMINATIONS & DECLARATION OF RESULTS of SSC & HSSC 2020 & 2021 in …
Absent report of IT Teachers of DEA Khushab from the Temporary duty at Corona Center
World PENINSULAS AND ISLANDS – General Knowledge – Online M.C.Q’s for Competition Commission Exam
Instructions regarding Tree Plantation and Re-opening of Schools by DEO SE RAHIM YAR KHAN
Supply of List of Government Officers / Official for Local Government Elections 2020
Teachers having qualification of M.A. (Education) in Punjab