Appointment under Rule-17A of Punjab Civil Servants Rules 1974 in Administrative Departments
CHIEF MINISTER’S OFFICE
Dated Lahore the 27th July. 2021
Subject: APPOINTMENT UNDER RULE 17-A OF THE PUNJAB CIVIL SERVANTS (APPOINTMENT & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE) RULES, 1974 IN ADMINISTRATIVE DEPARTMENTS AND ALL FIELD FORMATIONS
It has been observed that cases for appointment covered under Rule 17-A of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of Service) Rules. 1974 are not being given due priority. Resultantly, deserving candidates are being deprived of thee legal right
2. Chief Minister has shown his serious concern on this position and desired that all such pending cases should be expedited/ finalized within one month positively strictly in accordance with the rules/ policy In addition, I&C Wing, S&GAD may be deputed to collect the information from all Administrative Departments and field formations regarding finalized as well as pending cases within 30 days positively. Report to this effect be submitted for information and orders of the Chief Minister by 27.08.2021.
3. Further necessary action may please be taken accordingly.
CHIEF SECRETARY, PUNJAB
1) Secretary (I&C), Government of the Punjab, S&GA Department.
2) Secretary (Regulations). Government of the Punjab, S&GA Department.
3) Secretary to Chief Minister (Coordination), CMO,
4) Deputy Secretary (Staff) to PSCM, CMO.
Meeting regarding TORs of Internal Audit in Rahim Yar Khan
Mr. Wasim Sohail Butt posted as DEO(SE) Lahore
Programme for Independence day celebrations 2020
Vaccination of Teaching and Miscellaneous staff in Schools
Mr. Kastoora Jee Shad posted as DEO (SE) Rahim Yar Khan
MIAN SHAFQAT HABIB ADDITION CHARGE OF DEO (SE) LAHORE
SOPs for Celebrations of Independence Day 2021
New ACRs / PERs for all categories of Contract employees in Schools soft Copy
Government Employees Participation in Electronic Print and Social Media Platforms notification issue…
WORLD FAMOUS – General Knowledge – Test No. 5 – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
History Culture and Civilization General Knowledge Multiple Choice Questions
World GLACIERS AND PASSES – General Knowledge – Online MCQ’s for Competition Commission Exam