Appointment as Secondary School Teachers (Sc) in Sheikhupura
OFFICE Of the CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (DEA), SHEIKHUPURA
No.20/PA/______ Dated : /2020
Subject:- APPOINTMENT AS SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS (SC)
In pursuance of Government of the Punjab School Education Department’s Notification No. SO(SE-III) 2-16/2007 dated 07.08.2015 and further recommended by the District Scrutiny Committee in its meeting dated 08-07-2020, the following Secondary School Educators (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math) already appointed on contract basis under the provisions of the Contract Recruitment Policy,2011 Amended 2012 are hereby appointed as SST(Sc) in BS-16 on regular basis against the post presently held by them w.e.f. date mentioned against each:-
Their services shall be Governed under the Punjab Civil Servants Act, I974/Punjab Civil Servants (Appointments and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974 and the rules framed there under front time to time and all other rules applicable to regular Government Employees on the conditions given below:-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. These appointments will be subject to the fulfillment of requirement of rule 18, 19, 20 & 21/A of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service Rules, 1974.
2. The appointees on regular appointment shall remain on probation in terms of Section 5 of Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and Rule 7 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974.
3. The period of these appointees served under contract employment shall not be counted for any purpose like pension, gratuity, leave etc. on their regular appointment under Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974 and the rules framed there¬under.
4. The salary component of these appointees shall be in accordance with the pay scales plus usual allowances prescribed for the posts against which they are being appointed. Their pay on the date of appointment shall be fixed at the initial of the respective pay scale and the increments already earned by them during the contract appointment period shall be converted into personal allowance.
5. The pay of those employees who are serving on pay package will be fixed in consultation with the Finance Department and the decision of Finance Department in this regard shall be treated as final.
6. These appointees shall not be entitled to the payment of 30% social security benefit in lieu of Pension or any other pay package being drawn by them during the contract period.
7. The contract employees who do not intend to be appointed on regular basis should furnish their option to the appointing authorities in writing within 30 days from the date of issuance of this appointment letter. On their option they may continue with their present terms and conditions of their contract and no extension in contract shall be allowed. The option once exercised shall be final.
8. Their Seniority shall be fixed at the bottom of the seniority list of relevant category of regular teachers in accordance with the existing rules.
Note:- If any discrepancy is found later than this order shall Stand cancelled.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (DEA)
NO. AND DATE EVEN
Copies are forwarded for information and n/action to:-
1. The Deputy Commissioner, Sheikhupura.
2. The Additional Commissioner (F&P) Sheikhupura.
3. The District Accounts Officer, Sheikhupura.
4. The District Education Officer (SE/W-EE/M-EE), Sheikhupura.
5. The Head of institutions concerned.
6. The Teachers concerned.
7. Office Copy.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER (DEA)
CAMPAIGN TO REGISTER THE UNREGISTERED GIRLS STUDENTS UNDER GIRLS STIPEND PROGRAM
WORLD GEOGRAPHY Test No. 03
Promotion of Principals (W) from BS-19 to BS-20 in SED 04-06-2020
Display of Service Cards before entering into Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore
Provision of Files for Promotion PST to EST in-service quota (Reminder)
PESP-II Facilitation for District Level Engagements
Issues related to the Testing Agencies for recruitment in Federal Departments
Biology Chapter No.14 Transport FIRST YEAR ONLINE MCQ’s for MDCAT & ECAT from F.Sc.
Muhammad Iqbal POsted as District Education Officer (SE) District Narowal
Creation of 96 Posts in S&GAD South Punjab Secretariat through SNE for FY2020-21
Sanction of Clearance Regarding Regularization of Educators in Rahim Yar Khan
Violation of CORONA SOP – Mr. Mehboob ul Haq Headmaster GES Jewan Pura suspended