Annual School Census 2020 through SIS submission last date is 31-10-2020
Government of the Punjab issued a notification regarding School Census before a few days ago.
According to this notification all Schools are compulsory to submit the School census form before the October 31,2020. The Notification is available in Jpg format below and the same wording of that Letter issued by Government of the Punjab is as follows.
No. MA / PESRP / ASC 12019
PROGRAMME MONITORING & IMPLEMENTATION UNIT
PUNJAB EDUCATION SECTOR REFORM PROGRAMME
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
Dated: Lahore; the October 27, 2020
1. All Chief Executive Officers, DEAs, Punjab,
2. All District Monitoring Officers, Punjab.
Subject: ANNUAL SCHOOL CENSUS 2020 THROUGH SCHOOL INFORMATION SYSTEM (SIS).
Kindly refer to the subject cited above.
2. Traditionally, PMIU conducts Annual School Census on October 31st every
year. Based on the practice adopted last year, the Annual School Census will be conducted through School Information System (SIS). On this day, all public schools including Masjid Maktab, Primary, Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary will be required to log in to the SIS application in their tablets after teaching hours and submit updated data. All the District Education Officials from CEO down to AEOs will be required to personally visit schools and ensure successful completion of the activity. The Head Teachers will be personally responsible for submitting complete and accurate data electronically.
3. It is, therefore, proposed that a “School Census Day” may be observed on
31st October 2020. On this day, all public schools including Masjid Maktab, Primary, Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary will be required to log in to the SIS application in their tablets and submit updated data. All the District Education Officials
from CEO down to AEOs will be required to personally visit schools and ensure
successful completion of the activity. Census data submission will be done in 2 phases: In Phase 1, all Schools were required to enter and update data starting from 21st October, 2020 till 25th October, 2020 and Final phase started from 26th October, 2020 and it will end on 31st October, 2020 for complete census data submission.
For submission of census data, all school heads must:
i. Ensure all SIS input fields (students records, teachers and staff record and school facilities etc.) are up to date and accurate as on 31st October. After this date, submission of census form will be locked.
ii. Submit the form on 31st October by clicking on the “Submit Census Form” button in SIS App (school census section).
iii. School heads to take print out of submitted forms and then sign and stamp census form of their school before onward submission to relevant AEO /DMO office. (Note: Printable census form will be available only after AEO verification through their AEO app (in case of Primary/Elementary school) and DMO office verification through DMO dashboard (in case of High/Higher Secondary school)).
4. In case of Primary and Elementary schools, the submitted census form will be visible to AEOs in AEO app of SIS. AEOs will validate the data electronically by 7th November, 2020 and AEOs will then sign and stamp census forms mentioned in para 3(iii) above and submit all forms in DMO office by 12th November, 2020.
5. In Case of High, Higher Secondary schools DMOs are responsible for data validation and DMOs will validate the data electronically by 12th November, 2020. High/ Higher secondary schools will submit printed census forms in DMO office after verification from relevant DEO secondary by 20th November, 2020.
6. Please ensure that instructions in this regard are timely passed on to relevant officials and school heads.
1. PSO to Secretary, School Education Department, Lahore.
2. All Deputy Commissioners, Punjab.
3. Director Monitoring, School Education Department, Lahore.
4. Deputy Director (M&E), PMIU-PESRP, Lahore.
5. PS to Programmer Director, PMIU-PESRP
6. DG (I.T. Solutions), PITB, Lahore