Amendment in the promotion Policy 2010 in school education department
“TEACHERS WHOSE RESULT IS COMPARED TO BOARD UNIVERSITY , LAST THREE YEARS RESULTS MAY BE COMPARED WITH THOSE OF BOARDS/UNIVERSITY , ONE OUT OF THREE RESULTS MAY BE WITHIN MARGIN OF 10% BELOW THE BOARD / UNIVERSITY . “
NOTE : IN CASE OF HEAD OF TEACHING INSTITUTE , OVER ALL RESULT OF THE INSTITUTION MAY BE CONSIDERED.
No.SOR-II(S&GAD)2-134/10 GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB SERVICES & GENERAL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT (REGULATIONS WING) Dated Lahore, the 18th April, 2019
1. All Provincial Ministers, Punjab.
2. The Senior Member, Board of Revenue, Punjab.
3. The Chairman, P&D Board, Lahore.
4. The Additional Chief Secretary, Punjab.
5. The Registrar, Lahore High Court, Lahore.
6. All Administrative Secretaries in the Punjab.
7. All Vice Chancellors in the Punjab.
8. All Heads of Attached Departments in the Punjab.
9. All Commissioners in the Punjab.
10. All Deputy Commissioners in the Punjab.
11. The Provincial Police Officer, Punjab.
12. All Heads of Autonomous Bodies in the Punjab.
13. All Principals of Colleges and Schools in the Punjab.
14. The Secretary, Provincial Assembly, Punjab.
15. The Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore.
16. The Registrar, Punjab Service Tribunal, Lahore.
17. The Secretary, Chief Minister’s Inspection Team, Lahore.
SUBJECT: AMENDMENT IN THE PROMOTION POLICY — 2010 Kindly refer to the subject noted above.
2. The Chief Minister, Punjab has been pleased to approve the following further amendment in pars 6 (8) (a) of the Promotion Policy 2010:
Teachers, whose results are compared with the results of the Boards / Universities, last three years terminal board results may be considered out of which any two year’s results should be equal or within the margin of 10% below (for each result)-from the concerned board / university result, while remaining one year’s result may be ignored provided that other service record of the officer concerned is satisfactory.
Note: In case of head of teaching institution, overall result of the Institution may be considered’
3. Furthermore, the Chief Minister has desired that more weightage may be given to the service record of the employees during the last five years.
4. Further necessary action may be taken accordingly.
1. PS to Principal Secretary to Governor, Punjab. 2. PS to Secretary to Chief Minister, Punjab. 3. PS to Chief Secretary, Punjab. 4. PS to Additional Chief Secretary, Punjab 5. PS to Secretary Higher Education. 6. PS to Secretary School Education. 7. Deputy Secretary Confidential, S&GAD 8. All Additional Secretaries / Deputy Secretaries in S&GAD.