ALL STAFF MUST JOIN DUTY ASSIGNED BY CONCERN BOARD
ہائیر ایجوکیشن ڈیپارٹمنٹ ۔ گورنمنٹ آف دی پنجاب نسیم نواز سیکرٹری گورنمنٹ آف دی پنجاب ۔ ہائیر ایجوکیشن ڈیپارٹمنٹ نے آئین کی ایک شق کا حوالہ دیتے ہوئے آرڈر جاری کیا ہے کہ بورڈ کے تمام ملازمین پبلک انٹرسٹ میں بورڈ کی جانب سے دی جانے والی تمام ڈیوٹیز کریں گے۔
Government of the Punjab
Higher Education Department
25 February 2017
No.SO(Boards)13-1/SSC-2017/P.- Pursuant to the provisions of section 4 of the Punjab Essential Services (Maintenance) Act, 1958 (XXXIV of 1958), I, Nasim Nawaz, Secretary to Government of the Punjab, Higher Education Department, being satisfied that the public Interest so requires, do hereby order as follows:
I) All the persons, employed by a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in the Punjab as Superintendents, Deputy Superintendents, Invigilation Staff, Mobile Inspectors, Distributing Inspectors, Resident Inspectors, Paper Setters, Head Examiners and Sub Examiners shall be on duty according to the duty roster Issued by the concerned Board in connection with the Secondary School Certificate (Annual) Examination 2017 commencing on 1 March 2017.
II) They shall perform their duties as assigned to them by the concerned Board.
02. This order shall come into effect immediately and shall remain in force until conclusion of the said examination or for a period of forty five days, whichever is later.
SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
HIGHER EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
A copy is forwarded for Information and necessary action to:-
1. Chief Secretary, Punjab.
2. Secretary to Chief Minister Punjab.
3. Secretary, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department, Punjab.
4. Secretary, information Department, Punjab with the request for wider publicity of the order in print and electronic media as news Item.
5. Provincial Police Officer / IGP Punjab.
6. Managing Director, Radio Pakistan, Islamabad.
7. Managing Director, Pakistan Television Corporation, Islamabad.
8. All Divisional Commissioners in Punjab.
9. All Regional Police Officers in Punjab.
10. All Deputy Commissioners in Punjab.
11. All City District Police Officers in Punjab.
12. Director General, Public Relations, Punjab.
13. All Chairmen, Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Punjab
14. Secretary, BISE Lahore / PBCC for wider circulation.
15. Superintendent, Government Printing Press, Punjab Lahore.