ALL SCHOOLS OPEN FOR ALL STUDENTS AFTER COVID-19 WAVE
GOVERNMENT OF THE PUNJAB
SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Dated Lahore, the 28th February, 2021
NO.S0 (A-I) 1-3112008. In partial modification of this department’s Notification of Even No dated 28.01 2021, following amendment in Para 2 (I) is 1..4 made except those districts where Covid-19 positivity ratio has been more than 20 cases. In the last 24 hours i.e. Lahore, Gujrat, Multan, Rahim Yar Khan, Sialkot, Rawalpindi and Faisalabad (enclosed)
This amendment shall be subject to review by the competent authority after March 31,2021:-
|2 (i)||Students of all the educational Institutions shall attend classes on alternative day. with 50% ratio on any single working day as detailed In earlier letter of even no. dated 12th September, 2020.||Students of all the educational Institutions are allowed to attend classes 5/8 days a week (as the case may be) w.e.f. 01-03.2021 except in the districts mentioned above.|
2. All the concerned to ensure strict Implementation of SOP/ already convoyed
SECRETARY SCHOOL EDUCATION
No. & Date Even:-
1. The Director Public Instruction (SE/EE), Punjab, Lahore.
2. All Heads of Attached Departments / Authorities / Autonomous Bodies of School Education Department.
3. All Chief Executive Officers (DEAs) In Punjab.
SECTION OFFICER (ACADEMIC)
Copy for information to,-
1. PS lo Secretary Government of Pakistan, FE & PT, Islamabad
2. PSO to Minister for School Education
3. Deputy Director (Monitoring), with request to upload the same on official website of School Education Department for general information
4. PS to Secretary School Education.
5. PS to Special Secretory (operations), School Education Department
Mr. Abdul Rauf Sipra posted as Deputy DEO(EE-M) Tehsil Ahmad Pur East
Withdrawal of funds from PLA MD PEF
WORLD RECORDS – General Knowledge TEST NO. 2 – Online M.C.Qs for Competition Commission JOB Exams
25th meeting of Inter-Provincial Education Ministers Conference (IPEMC) through Video Link 30-12-202…
Punjab Government 100% increase the Benevolent Fund Scholarship notification Issued
PROVISION OF CERTIFICATE REGARDING PREPARATION OF HOMEWORK SCHEDULE FOR UPCOMING WINTER VACATIONS IN…
INQUIRY PUNISHMENT status of the officers for getting time scale
Regularization of contract employees (Male) appointed through PPSC under advertisement No. 29/2016
Amendment in PGS Benevolent Fund by S&GAD Lahore
BAN ON THE USE OF MOBILE IN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF PUNJAB
School Timing changed in Different District of Punjab for Winter
Chemistry Chapter No. 05 Atomic Structure – 1st Year Online MDCAT & ECAT MCQs for F.Sc.