SBA-2022 distribution of Report Cards to the Students
A letter was issued by Government of the Punjab School Education Department regarding th e Ceremenoy of SBA-2022 (School based Assessment) inside the School. In this letter instructions are forward to all School Heads for this ceremoney. Government also says a proper function inside the School will be arranged. They also invite the Chief Guest from School Council Members. Higher authorities must visit the different Schools on that day to ensure the implementaion of this letter. A Panaflux also display backside of the ceremoney stage. The prize must be given to position Holder Students in the Class.
PUNJAB EXAMINATION COMMISSION
WAHDAT COLONY, LAHORE
Tel: No: 042.99260142,147,150,156
PEC No.Assessment,DiSeAr2.2021/32. Dated:
All The Chief Executive Officers,
District Education Authority Punjab.
Subject SCHOOL BASED ASSESSMENT (SBA) 2022 AND DISTRIBUTION OF REPORT CARDS TO THE STUDENTS
Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) profoundly acknowledge the support rendered by the CEOs. DEA in implementation of School Based Assessment (SBA) 2022. The conduct was very smooth and adherence to the Standard Operating Procedures manifests that SBA has been implemented in its true letter & spirit. A number of schools across the Province Punjab were also visited for facilitation as well as feedback and it is observed that almost 100% schools have generated papers horn IBS and conducted SBA accordingly.
2. The timeline notified for the conduct of SBA also includes dale for preparation and distribution of report cards based upon the grading of students and sharing feedback to the parents about their child’s performance.
3. It is, therefore. Requested to please direct all the heats of institutions under your jurisdiction to arrange functions at school level for distribution of report card by inviting students. Parents and school council members. Furthermore, all the CEOs. DEOs, Dy. DEOs and AEOs are also requested to kindly arrange functions (at least) in one school under their leadership at district, tehsil and markaz levet for distribution of report card by inviting all the stakeholders. and widely publicize the results of SBA.
4. Your kind cooperation will be highly appreciated.
CHIEF Executive OFFICER
1. PS to Secretary School Education Department. Government of the Punjab
2. PS to Secretary. Literacy and Non-Formal Education. Government of the Punjab
3. All the Deputy Commissioners in Punjab.
4. Director, Punjab Education Initiative Management Authority (PEIMA), Lahore
5 Managing Director. Punjab Education Foundation (PEF). Lahore
6. Managing Director, Punjab Daanish Schools and Centres of Excellence Authority
7. Director, Social Welfare Department. Punjab.
MST. FOUZIA HINA DEO (EE-W / BS-19) ENTRUSTED THE ADDITIONAL CHARGE OF CEO DEA RAHIM YAR KHAN
EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY AND GUIDANCE MCQs TEST NO.2
Information Regarding vacancy Position of all categories from BS-1 to BS-16
GRANT OF AD HOC ALLOWANCE 2010 @ 50% OF EXISTING BASIC PAY
AEO Shahzia Naseem abuse, Frightened & misbehave with Teachers
Notification All Schools Closed in Punjab from 15-03-2021 to 28-03-2021
ISSUE OF SURRENDERING OF SERVICES OF TEACHERS 31-05-2022
PHYSICS Chapter No. 03 MOTION & FORCE 1st Year Test No.1
ISLAMiat PPSC Past Papers No. 4
Entry of religion field for students of Public Schools of Punjab in SIS
SURRENDERING OF SERVICES of Senior Headmaster in Bahawalpur