Girl in a jacket

B.Ed & M.Ed [MCQ's]


Grade / Class 10 [MCQ's]

Grade / Class 9 [MCQ's]

Home index LATEST NEWS

No Leave allowed without the Prior Permission

NO Leave allowed without the Prior Permission

Secretary South Punjab Dr Ehtsham Anwar issued a notification regarding the BAN on Leave. In this letter, he mentions that no teacher applies for Leave without prior Permission from the Competent Authority in South Punjab. It is compulsory to get the approval from Competent Authority.  This letter was issued by Muhammad Jamshaid Khan Section Officer (Secondary Education) South Punjab.

We received many online complaints from various areas of Punjab that AEO and school heads creating hurdles for the right of C-Leave for teachers. All these queries are shocking for us. In this letter, everything is crystal clear that the teacher can only take the Permission from the Competent authority when he/she wants to take all Leaves except casual leave.
For those leaves Teacher must go to office of his / her Competent authority like Umra Leave, Hajj Leave or Maternity Leave etc. So we want to inform all AEO (Assistant Education Officers) and school heads that before implementation any letter notified by higher authorities must be read carefully to avoid confusion on decisions like this letter. Leave Permission only got to the office Of Competent authority / Appointing authority of the incumbent when they required long Leave as per mention above.
For PST (Primary School Teacher) and EST (Elementary School Teacher), the Competent Authority / Appoint Authority is the District Education officer Application of all Teachers (Male / Female ) who work in boy schools (Primary Schools, Elementary Schools, High Schools, Higher Secondary Schools) Goto the office Of DEO(EE-M) of the relevant District.
Same as for application All Teachers working in Girl’s Schools (Primary Schools, Elementary Schools, High Schools, Higher Secondary Schools) will move to the office of the DISTRICT EDUCATION OFFICER (EE-W) of the relevant District.
Leave Application for prior Permission of SST ( Secondary School Teacher ) / AEO (ASSISTANT EDUCATION OFFICER) will move to the office of Chief Executive Officer District Education Authority). Because this office is the Competent Authority/ Appointing Authority of SSTs/AEOs.
For Headmasters/Headmistress / Senior Headmaster/ Senior Headmistress/Principals the Competent authority is Secretary Schools. So for Leave they move to the office of Secretary School Education Department for prior Permission.
No need to take prior permission from any authority (School Head or AEO) for Casual leave because casual leave depends upon a sudden incident that occurs in the life of a teacher. 

No Leave allowed without the Prior Permission

Respected Visitors:
Feel free to Contact us for Comments & Suggestions  or send us any NEWS or Notification about School Education Department Punjab via using Google Gmail Services on following ID.
Or Send us your comments via using Whatsapp web Services.
We also available on Social Media
at facebook( fb )
Also available on
Twitter ID:

Related posts

Appointment Census Field Staff for 7th Population & Housing Census 2022


Secondary School Head Teacher/DDO allowed to issue NOC/Departmental Permission for Job


ELIGIBLE Names for Promotion of EST to SST Female in Rahim Yar Khan 2019 Science

%d bloggers like this: