Travel Ban on All Non-Vaccinated Individuals in any Public Transport
Government of the Punjab,
Subject: – TRAVEL BAN ON ALL NON-VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS FROM BOARDING IN ANY PUBLIC TRANSPORT
Kindly refer to the subject noted above.
2. I am directed to request you to ensure that no person boards any Public Transport who is not vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least one dose should have been administered). It is further requested that Secretaries of District Regional Transport Authorities may be directed to coordinate with the Chief Executive Officers, District Health Authorities of respective districts to develop mechanism for its implementation.
3. If first dose of vaccine has been received by the person three weeks prior, the second dose must b e administered before allowing to board Public Transport.
4. This may be assigned TOP PRIORITY.
SECTION OFFICER (EP&C)
No. & Date Even:
A copy is forwarded for information and necessary action to:
1. All Chief Executive Officers (DHAs), Punjab.
2. PSO to Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Punjab.
3. PSO to Special Secretary, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department, Punjab.
4. PA to Additional Secretary (Technical), P&SH Department.
5. Master File.
Travel ban for unvaccinated Persons on Public Transport inside the Punjab. This letter is send to all SEcretary Transports in each 36 Districts of Punjab.
Unsatisfactory Reports about Teaching Of Holy Quran in Schools by Honorable Judges
Clerical Staff deputed in Election Commission Office Rahim Yar Khan
Mst. Kausar Parveen District Education Officer (SE/BS-19) District Kasur
Mr. Shahinshah Babar posted as Deputy Director (Monitoring) CMMF Punjab
Disbursement of Grants by District Benevolent Fund Boards
One Year Extension in Contract of SSE Educators in Schools
PEEDA ACT 2006 against Mr. M. Farooq on Unfair mean cases in SSC Exams
EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY AND GUIDANCE MCQs TEST NO. 1
Survey on SED Responses to COVID-19 School Strategy 2020
Recovery of 25% Special Allowance-2021 from Assistant Education Officers
Constitution of Committee for Inspection of ECCE Kits under PHCIP
CEO’s CONFERENCE SCHEDULED ON 6th APRIL 2022 in Multan